Saturday February 6th at 1pm
Registration is required to attend this Milad and the registrations will be accepted on first come first serve basis. The registrations will be closed as we reach the maximum capacity.
The Milad will begin at 1:00 p.m. sharp on Saturday, February 6th and will have the following restrictions to ensure safety guidelines are followed:
- Ages 15-65 and those that have received both shots of Covid vaccination.
- Limited to 30 ladies & girls (healthy with no underlying health conditions).
- If you or any of your family member is experiencing any headache/cold/flu/cough like symptoms we request, you to PLEASE STAY HOME.
- Masks required on premises all time, covering mouth and nose properly.
- Temperature checks before entrance.
- Perform Wudu at home to limit use of common areas/restrooms.
- Please refrain from handshaking or hugging.
- Practice social distancing as much as possible.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Baitul Ilm Ladies & Girls Programs Committee.