Registration is required to attend the Milad and the registrations will be accepted on first come first serve basis. The registration will close on the Thursday prior, at 6:00 p.m. or as we reach the maximum capacity (whichever happens first).
The Milad will begin at 12:30 p.m. sharp on Saturday, Nov.14th and will have the following restrictions to ensure safety guidelines are followed:
- Ages 15-65 only.
- Limited to 25 ladies & girls (healthy with no underlying health conditions).
- If you or any of your family members are experiencing headache/cold/flu/cough like symptoms we request you to please stay home.
- Masks required on premises at all times, covering the mouth and nose properly.
- Temperature checks before entrance.
- Perform Wudu at home to limit use of common areas/restrooms.
- Please refrain from handshaking or hugging.
- Practice social distancing as much as possible.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Baitul Ilm Ladies & Girls Programs Committee